Youth Culture & Knowledge Exchange offer participants the opportunity to gain valuable international working experience within their choice of study in their various institutions. Internship is arranged with our partner institutions, as well as private companies and non-governmental organisations.
We design individual and group 'work experience' programmes to meet the precise needs and career objectives of our students. We guarantee to accurately 'match' applicants with meaningful work placements and provide a very high level of personal support throughout their programme.
The program is open primarily to from second to fourth year students, recent graduates and graduate students. Due to the very selective and highly competitive nature of the students internship programme, a limited number of intern-ships are awarded to the program of their choice.
In order to qualify applicants must fall under the following criteria:
- Must demonstrate a willingness to participate and be able to commit to the entire three months (minimum) of the program.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to learn a second language, if necessary.
- Must have a clear idea of their short and long-term career aspirations.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Graphic Design
- Finance & Accounting
- Hospitality, Events & Tourism
- Human Resources
- IT & Computer Science
- Journalism & Media
- Languages & Translation